If you're working in wind power in New England, then you're going to want to clear your schedule on Tuesday, March 25 and Wednesday, March 26, because you won't want to miss the AWEA Wind Energy Regional Summit – Northeast in Portland, Maine.
The summit is perfect for anyone working in wind power in the area, whether you're already involved in wind project development or want to learn more about entering the region's market.
You'll want to take advantage of this opportunity as the Northeast is one of the fastest-growing regions in the U.S. for wind power, boasting an impressive 837 MW from at least 446 wind turbines — a growth of 62 percent from the end of 2011 to today. And there's potential for further growth in the years ahead.
Issues covered and highlights of the two-day event will include:
- Issues related to land-based and offshore wind project development
- Six compelling educational sessions on finance an investment, permitting, stakeholder engagement, construction, offshore activity, transmission and interconnectivity, and more
- Expert insight on the region's growth potential
- Peer-led educational sessions
- Exclusive networking opportunities
- Access to speakers and panelists
See the event's loaded agenda here: http://bit.ly/1nd7tXg.
Make sure you don't miss out on this opportunity by registering right-away here: http://bit.ly/1cC92qV.