Thought leadership is powerful. It matters. It’s used across all industries to stand out and demonstrate technical expertise and innovation, boost brand affinity and spark important discussions that can yield not only positive change but growth opportunities in business.
According to a LinkedIn & Edelman study, thought leadership content, whether through whitepapers, essays, webinars, or in-person presentations, influences demand generation and sales efforts significantly. They found that 89 percnt of the surveyed business decision makers believe thought leadership enhances a brand’s reputation. And more than half would award business to an organization based on their thought leadership profile.
Stand out in 2020 by sharing your specialized expertise or company’s strategic approach with the growing renewables industry. Here are some ways to leverage a partnership with AWEA to drive real business results:
BOOST SALES EFFORTS & BUSINESS CONNECTIONS
- Speak at an AWEA event or on a co-branded webinar
- Attend, sponsor and/or exhibit at an upcoming industry event
- Become a member of AWEA, if you aren’t already
SHARE YOUR VISION & EXPERTISE
- Join a committee and lead alongside others engaged in advancing wind energy
- Sign up to be a part of the grassroots advocacy network
- Got a great story to tell about something innovative your company is doing? Share it with the AWEA Communications Team to be considered for a guest post on our Into the Wind blog or included in media interview opportunities
AWEA members have access to exclusive industry data, committee work, priority in speaking opportunities, and the expansive network of member companies who are at the forefront of the future of a cleaner, more affordable energy economy.
Our industry needs authentic industry and organizational thought leadership to keep the momentum going. How will you and your organization stand out as experts in the renewable energy market in 2020?
Give us a shout at email@example.com to discuss ways to take your thought leadership to the next level in 2020.